May 21, 2015 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Juxta Mobile LTD is today pleased to announce the global availability of Juxta 1.0, a powerful location-sharing App that notifies when a friend is near. The App is designed with the highest level of user privacy kept in mind. Juxta is completely non-intrusive - yet sophistically notifies the user when a friend is nearby. Juxta instantly syncs with the address book to connect with others who use the App.
As Juxta highly focuses on user privacy, users will have to accept sharing location requests before a location is shared. Juxta works seamlessly with just the phone number and notifies as soon as a friend is near. Friends can easily communicate from within the App and meet accordingly as soon as Juxta notifies. User profiles can be customized and groups can be created to communicate easily from within the App.
Features and Usage:
* High focus on user privacy - approval needed
* Account associated with phone number
* Set profile picture and status for contacts to view
* Create groups and set meeting locations
* Communicate via text or phone from within the App
* Set distances for contacts
* Know when loved ones are near home
* Find out when colleagues are at work
* Receive a notification when your partner is at the restaurant
* Bump into friends you haven't seen in a while
Juxta aims to revolutionize the way people meet each other by instantly allowing to share location and notify when a friend is near. Juxta is available for both iOS and Android.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Android devices compatibility
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 5.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Juxta 1.0 is available for free globally on the App Store and Google Play under the Social Networking category.
Juxta Mobile LTD founded in 2015 builds Apps that help people share location easily. Located in the UK, Juxta aims to change social networking altogether. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Juxta Mobile LTD. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.