May 28, 2015 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Odessa, Ukraine - XwaveSoft today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Pomodoro Time Pro 1.3, an important update to their powerful productivity tool developed specifically for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Pomodoro Time Pro incorporates the principles of the Pomodoro Technique(TM), which is a systematic approach to getting things done, helping to achieve a user's set goals faster and more efficiently. Anyone can create tasks, configure breaks, and track their progress throughout the day, week or any custom time period. Progress can be tracked via an iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac - all devices are always in sync.
Pomodoro Time Pro 1.3 now supports the Apple Watch, making many of the same features users love about Pomodoro Time now available on their wrist. Any Apple Watch owner can now quickly view the Pomodoro timer information on their wrist, without the need to take their iPhone out of their pocket to view it. This makes keeping track of the time remaining much more efficient.
The basic five steps of the Pomodoro Technique are:
* Define the tasks that you'll be working on
* Set the Pomodoro timer to X minutes (25 minutes by default)
* Start working and continue until the timer rings
* Take a short break (usually 3 to 5 minutes)
* After four Pomodoro alarms, take a longer break (15 to 30 minutes as a rule)
"Before Pomodoro Time Pro, users were forced to use a low-tech approach, using a mechanical timer, paper and pencil," says XwaveSoft owner Denys Yevenko. "However, by making use of the Pomodoro Time Pro app, users can quickly enter their tasks, configure breaks, and track their progress with just a few simple taps and swipes on the screen of their iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch."
Users can also track the time left, and take short breaks when notified to by the app. They can also track their tasks on their iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac, as Pomodoro Time Pro syncs all the information about tasks over all of their devices, making it easy to set goals and to keep track of their tasks, no matter which iOS device or Mac computer they're currently using.
Customize to maximize productivity:
* Pomodoro duration
* Short break duration
* Long break duration
* Number of Pomodoro between long breaks
* Target number of Pomodoro per day
* Now supports Apple Watch
* Manage your tasks
* Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
* Fast and easy goal tracking
* Possibility to start/pause/skip the current Pomodoro
* Original ticking sound (optional)
* Custom alarm sound or vibration
* Alarms sound even if the app is in the background
* Interactive notifications
* Widget in the Notification Center
* Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch and Mac
* One universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
Using Pomodoro Time Pro 1.3 allows users to easily use the Pomodoro technique of getting things done, achieving their goals faster and more efficiently by breaking down tasks into timed periods of activity, followed by short breaks, helping users to power through distractions, gain better focus, and get things done in short periods of time, with frequent opportunities to pause and relax.
Pomodoro(TM) and Pomodoro Technique(TM) are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Pomodoro(TM), Pomodoro Technique(TM) or Francesco Cirillo.
* Pomodoro Time Pro supports English language
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 17.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pomodoro Time Pro 1.3 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available exclusively worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category. A Mac version is also now available for 40% off - A limited time offer.
Based in Odessa, Ukraine, XwaveSoft is a privately owned software development company. Founded in 2009 by Denys Yevenko, XwaveSoft is focused on developing high-quality iOS and OS X applications. Long-term experience and professional expertise of the company's management and personnel guarantee the high quality of its products. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 XwaveSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.