June 27, 2015 in iOS Development (F)
[prMac.com] Kranj, Slovenia - Toonia is proud to announce Toonia Puzzle 1.0, an animal jigsaw game for iOS devices. Toonia Puzzle will easily become any kidís favorite digital toy. With colorful yet relaxing illustrations, gorgeous animals and funny animations, this continuous puzzle game will without a doubt make any toddler giggle with joy.
Toonia Puzzle uses a new approach to a traditional jigsaw puzzle game. It includes continuous 360į illustrations with no beginning and no end. Gameplay is simple and the rules are very loose - Players can start anywhere they wish and continue in any direction they want. Each illustration comes with more than 70 unique pieces, fun animations and engaging sounds. Just tap the animals you like and hear their sounds.
Toonia Puzzle can help with developing concentration skills, motor skills and eye-hand coordination. It is suitable for kids as young as 2 and guarantees hours of fun for the whole family!
* Continuous illustrations with gorgeous animal themes
* More than 70 pieces per theme
* Adorable colorful illustrations and funny animations
* Relaxing music and catchy sound effects
* No written instructions, begin anywhere you want and continue in any direction
* Unlimited replayability
* Child-friendly interface. In-app purchases are locked so children can't access them
* No third-party advertising
* Suitable for all ages
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Universal App
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 64.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toonia Puzzle is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Kranj, Slovenia, Toonia was founded in 2011. We are dedicated to crating premium educational toys for children that are amplifying their creative skills, raising their minimal design acceptance standards and inviting them to share with us their opinions, dreams and sometimes pain. Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Toonia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.