June 30, 2015 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Akko, Israel / London, England, United Kingdom - Sl's Repository Ltd today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Browsy 1.1, an important update to their smart fullscreen web browser for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Browsy, first released on March 23, 2015, is the smart fullscreen web browser that gets out of your way featuring great new features like a DuckDuckGo Omnibar, Pinboard Bookmarks view, 1Password integration, and a new in-house API called Marky powering the Markdownify extension.
Here's a rundown of the new features:
* Find what you are looking for with DuckDuckGo in the Omnibar
* The new Bookmarks view makes viewing all of your Pinboard bookmarks a breeze
* Securely use all of your passwords and credit cards throughout the web with the 1Password extension - available on the Share button if you have 1Password installed
* Use the improved browsy:// URL Scheme to not only open your websites but also to search using the new Omnibar and DuckDuckGo !bangs from everywhere
* The new and constantly evolving Marky API makes the Markdownify extension even better
* New In-App Purchases that allows users that love the app to send a tip
* New "More" button that controls the appearance of all the other buttons
* New "Keep Screen Awake" setting that prevents the screen from closing while using the app
"I have been testing Browsy and with each update it has improved greatly; Browsy is a minimal browser but also has useful features such as Pinboard bookmark support and a handy Markdown extension," said Nick Clapp, Browsy Beta Tester and Developer of nvNotes.
"What started as an addition to Safari, has evolved into an incredible browser in it's own right," explained Sl (Shahaf Levi), Founder of Sl's Repository Ltd, "Now, Browsy is like Safari, without the Chrome.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus
* Size: 4.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Browsy - The Smart Fullscreen Web Browser 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. While free, Browsy includes In-App Purchases that allow you to send a tip if you like the app and want to support it's future. All income from the In-App Purchases for the release week (June 28 - July 4) will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. For more information, please visit Sl's Repository Ltd online, or contact Sl (Shahaf Levi), Founder of Sl's Repository Ltd.
Sl's Repository is a Limited Liability Company founded on January 6, 2012 and Registered in London (England), United States and Israel. Founded by Sl (Shahaf Levi), a Developer and Writer aiming to make apps that can make people's lives better using Apple's hardware and software. Sl's Repository is his place on the web. Where all the things he makes, discovers, likes and thinks are posted. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Sl's Repository. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.