July 6, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] HK, Hong Kong - Cybergate Technology Limited is pleased to announce the release of Exsilium 1.0 for iOS devices. Exsilium is a physics based battle game. Players can push enemies around in the physics world and deal damages to them. Players can explore various themed levels with different monsters, create and customize characters, battle using different battle styles, and level up their skill set.
The story begins with the invention of the warp drive, humanity had reached the era of space exploration. The V.E.P., Voluntary Explorer Program is aiming at discovering new possibilities in the outer space. As one of the explorers of V.E.P., the player has been assigned to survey a newly discovered planet. However, as soon as you arrived, the whole ship went out of control. It was drawn by the gravity of the planet and started to fall...
* Explore the mysterious planet - There are various themed levels with different monsters
* Different battle styles - Go hack n' slash with a sword or guns blazing
* Physics based battle system - Push enemies around to deal extra damage and unveil hidden elements
* Character creation system - Customize and create characters. Change hair style, face, and even skin color.
* A wide range of equipment selection - Choose weapons and armors with different functions
* Level up and skill set - Customize your character's attributes and unlock different skills to fit your battle style
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Universal App
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 85.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Exsilium 1.0 is free, and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. An Android version is available through the Google Play Store.
Cybergate Technology Limited is a mobile game development company based in HK and Japan. We develop simple but fun to play mobile games on iOS and Android mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2015 Cybergate Technology Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.