July 16, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hollywood, California - CarQuiz Math Game has launched on the App Store and customer reviews have been very positive! Check out what customers are saying about CarQuiz:
* "A must have for all kids out there. This is the best way to learn and have fun with cars and math!"
* "The gameplay is so engaging that the kids forget they are actually learning!"
* "A great kids game, excellent for helping build their math skills and learn more about numbers."
* "This game is awesome! My child likes it very much."
* "My young ones do like these games. I like the fact that they are improving their math skills and not bothering me as much. Win win!"
* "They say you learn best through playing and this app embodies that philosophy well! Great graphics and 'gameplay' to 'entice' the little ones to learn!"
* "This game is great because it mixes one of the things most kids like (races) with one of the things most kids hate (math) and it works. Your kid can have fun and learn math at the same time without even noticing it."
Scott Martin, owner of Smile More Studios, and co-designer on CarQuiz said, "We are thrilled to read such positive feedback from players and parents. Their comments inspire us to keep making CarQuiz better."
CarQuiz Math Game scores 4 out of 5 stars on the App Store. Smile More Studios is actively working on new content for an update and is beginning to work with schools to offer CarQuiz as a supplemental math practice game.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 254 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CarQuiz Math Game 1.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information about the game and the studio, visit the Smile More Studios and CarQuiz Math Game webpages.
Smile More Studios is committed to finding effective ways to blend education with gaming. The studio's first title, CarQuiz Math Game, combines the fun of a racing game with math practice, where the player races around a track solving math equations. Smile More Studios is led by industry veteran, Scott Martin, game designer and 3d artist on CarQuiz. Scott has been a teacher and academic director. He has a Masters in Educational Administration and has worked on 10 published game titles. Smile More Studios is a division of Martin Arts Incorporated. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Smile More Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.