July 19, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Glenrothes, Scotland - Independent publisher Stuart McLean is delighted to announce the release of Perfection! 3: The Chain 1.0 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Perfection! 3 is a fast action, high score chasing, strategic puzzle game that focuses on fun and fast thinking. Offering an entirely different style of game to the previous entries in the series and a novel gameplay mechanic not seen in other games gives Perfection! 3 a fresh feel and a unique gaming experience.
Select a starting tile and watch it zoom off to collide with any other tiles in the indicated path. Chain together as many of the tiles on the game board as possible to build up a score. If a red tile is hit as part of the chain, players don't just lose a life, the score that had been chained together is subtracted from the overall score instead of added and a life is lost. The chance of achieving a perfect level is also gone if a red tile is hit. Handily, including a green tile in the chain will cancel out the effects of red tiles.
It all sounds so simple, and it is. Simple, but not as easy as it sounds. Tying it all up with a tight time limit for each level, brings a fun and challenging experience together.
* Full iCloud support. Keeping the game in sync across all devices
* Universal iPhone, iPad and iPod touch app
* Game Center Leaderboards, Challenges and Achievements.
* Designed to take full advantage of every device including the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen sizes
* An endless game with varied level targets, board sizes and progressive difficulty
* Day and night mode for late night perfectionism
* Designed with our color blind friends in mind. Specific patterns identify the red and green tiles
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Universal App
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.1 or later
Pricing and Availability: Perfection! 3: The Chain 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Games category.
Stuart McLean is an independent app developer. Self taught after an accident left him disabled and unemployable, he works far too many hours for the love of the game. Stuart McLean develops and publishes games and apps exclusively for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2015 Stuart McLean. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.