August 16, 2015 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Hangzhou, China - Enolsoft is proud to announce the release of Winmail Viewer 3.0, an important update to their Mac OS X smart letter opener application to allow users to open and read all the contents of a Winmail.dat file, including the text (RTF, TXT and HTML encode). It also enables users to preview, export and save the attachments that a Winmail.dat file contained. The version 3.0 update offers more powerful features to help in opening and reading Winmail.dat file contents and attachments.
Many people may have received winmail.dat files from Clients, friends or colleagues, and found they couldn't open it, or view it. Winmail.dat files are attachments sent by Microsoft mail applications (Outlook, Outlook Express or Exchange) on a proprietary format called TNEF (transport neutral encapsulation format). Being a non-standard attachment format, users from other e-mail clients (like Apple Mail or Foxmail) cannot natively read them.
Just as one of the users Mike says: "Receiving winmail.dat files from clients using PC's and Outlook, I would like a Winmail.dat reader to let me open the dat files and read the contents of it, if could let me preview and save the attachments of it should be better." That's why we keep continuous to improve the app and updated it for supporting Winmail.dat file's contents reading and other performance optimization.
What's New on Winmail Viewer 3.0:
* Optimized the performance of opening and reading Winmail.dat files
* Support reading all the contents of a Winmail.dat file, including the text(RTF, TXT and HTML encode) and attachments
* Support tab view, open and read multiple Winmail.dat files at a time with ease
* Winmail.dat file contained untitled attachment supported to open, read contents and export
* Display the Winmail.dat files' attachment in two modes: thumbnail and information
* Drag-and-drop the attachments into the file folder to save and export Winmail.dat attachments quickly
* Reworked the program interface
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability
Winmail Viewer 3.0 is $0.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available exclusively worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. The $0.99 price is a special limited time only launch price. It is normally priced at $19.99.
Enolsoft Co., Ltd. is passionate about utility productivity. The company provides a comprehensive range of products that can be used in many areas of multimedia, with a strong focus on PDF tools. Additionally, Enolsoft Co., Ltd. offers video conversion, YouTube HD downloading and converting apps. Copyright (C) 2015 Enolsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.