August 24, 2015 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Imperative Software Pty Ltd today is proud to announce the release of for Meetings 1.0, their new business app developed exclusively for iPad(R) tablets. Purpose built, for Meetings enables the recording of notes, agenda items, actions, remarks and more. for Meetings takes a fresh approach to representing and editing meeting notes. Select content by swiping down the side of the page to effortlessly move, copy, delete or indent using simple gestures. Visualise attendees around a table. Drag to connect them to content or mark them as an apology or absent.
for Meetings Features
* Structure content using bullet points and numbered lists
* Record notes, agenda items, actions, motions and more
* Visualise attendees around a table, apologies and absentees
* Drag attendees to connect them to content
* Update multiple lines with a single tap
* Publish content as an agenda, notes or minutes
* Use tags to organise meetings
* Import meetings from the calendar
* Use an existing meeting as a template
* Search meetings by tags, attendees, actions, content or any combination
* Common searches can be saved as presets for fast selection
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 7.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
for Meetings 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. While the free app has a limit of 20 meetings, customers may make a one time in-app purchase of $24.95 (USD) to remove the meetings limit.
Imperative Software Pty Ltd is an small, independent studio established in 2009 based in Melbourne, Australia. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Imperative Software Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.