September 12, 2015 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Stroud, United Kingdom - Chilli Design is proud to announce the release of Boxing Buddy 1.0, their workout app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices which provides a configurable, dynamic punchbag routine using recorded audio to direct the actions of the user. The user can configure the number of rounds they wish to work out for, the duration of each round, the rest period and the specific actions they wish to hear. The intensity level of the workout can also be adjusted providing a more intense session if desired.
* Configure your workout - set how many rounds, the duration of each round, how long you rest between rounds, and the intensity of the workout
* Choose only the actions which fit your workout. Boxing Buddy comes with 26 different moves which you can toggle on/off
* Once you start your workout, Boxing Buddy will call out your chosen moves to make each workout unique
* Features a clear timer display visible across the gym
* Boxing Buddy also calls out encouragement and time remaining information to help your through a punishing session
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 13.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Boxing Buddy 1.0 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category.
Developed by Craig Williams, a Senior Usability Engineer, based in the Cotswolds, UK Copyright (C) 2015 Craig Williams. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.