October 6, 2015 in Mac OSX (F)
[prMac.com] Pensacola, Florida - Idea2Inspire is excited to announce the release of 3DWeather 1.1, an important update to their 3D animated weather app for Mac OS X. This is one of the coolest weather apps one can find in the Mac App Store till date. And this update made it more worthy as a weather app.
It is a simple weather app with a unique approach. It shows basic weather statistics into a small 3D animated widget. The cool part is that it prepares the weather animation depending upon the weather condition. It has introduced a new approach to displaying weather info which is both informative and delightful to look at. The update boasts a total of 7 brand new themes. These new themes are available as in-app purchase inside the app along with 4 free themes.
* Save 10 different locations into the app.
* Open app at login.
* Browse weather forecast from Menu Bar.
* Use weather icon in dock with temperature status.
* Float widget on top of everything in Desktop.
* Adjust transparency of widget.
* Choose from four different widget sizes.
* Get weather alert in Notification Center with sound.
* Choose from 3 themes. (More stunning themes are coming in the next update)
* Get feeds from other weather info provider and use it in the app.
* Change weather icons from 3 different icon sets that is available in the app.
* View weather info and forecast in Window Style and view it in fullscreen from there.
So, update 3DWeather today and get your hands on to these stunning new themes. If you have not downloaded the app yet, do it today. Why read out weather statistics when you can visualize it.
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 17.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
3DWeather 1.1 is just $3.99, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Idea2Inspire is an app development studio, based in FL, USA. We are specialized in creating quality iOS and Mac apps for the users to make life easier. Idea2Inspire is a bunch of passionate developer that thrives for excellence. We always try to shape our inventory of ideas through our apps. We develop apps that simplify as well as inspire your life. Our dedicated team is really committed in making quality apps. We ensure we achieve our goals in the highly competitive app space. We have several apps in the app store with good ratings and got featured in a number of top charts. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Idea2Inspire. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.