October 14, 2015 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong, Hong Kong - Macgo is proud to announce the release of Macgo Blu-ray Player 2.16.6, an important update to their universal media player software for Mac & PC, which can provide perfect support of Blu-ray playback, including Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray Menu and BDMV folder.
This time Macgo Blu-ray Player fixed ASS font unable to be recognized problem, and some BD’s Failed to open problem under situations like BDAV playback and Blu-ray Menu playback mode. Now the player is able to provide better external subtitle support and more amazing HD viewing experience. Macgo is updating its latest changes on Facebook (MacBlurayPlayer) to make timely feedback aiming at Macgo users’ concerns, no matter pressing or trivial, please don’t hesitate to leave a message if any problem occurs.
1. Fixed some ASS fonts unable to be recognized problem.
2. Fixed some BDs’ Failed to open problem (Under situations like BDAV playback and Blu-ray Menu playback mode).
3. Fixed the messy LPCM output problem.
Before this update, Macgo Blu-ray Player still had some problems with ASS external subtitle support. Now Macgo Blu-ray Player can read built-in ASS fonts directly from the video file to make the subtitle and the video image look more blended and to bring the best viewing experience of the video file. This makes Macgo a great choice if users want to add external subtitles to a Blu-ray movie. Also some feedback are given timely response like the program failed to open problem, which mainly refers to situations of BDAV playback and Blu-ray Menu playback mode. Other than the above update, a minor problem of the messy LPCM output was also solved. For more information, please check out Macgo Blu-ray Player Update Log.
Main Features of Macgo Blu-ray Player:
* The first Blu-ray player software for Apple Mac OS X in the world
* Support stable Blu-ray playback of commercial Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO files, Blu-ray Menu, and BDMV folder
* Support any other media formats out there like DVD, MP4, MPEG, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc
* Hardware Acceleration supported by Macgo BluFast MX technology
* Media files shareable between computer and iOS devices provided by Macgo AirX function
* 1080p HD Blu-ray entertainment and DTS 5.1 stereo output without conversion or loss of data and frame
* Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.11 El Capitan
* Microsoft® Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Pricing and Availability:
Macgo Blu-ray Player is available on the Macgo official website. Single license purchase of Macgo Blu-ray Player version is $39.95. The Macgo Blu-ray Player Suite is now $54.95 for 45% off. A free trial version is also available for download from the Macgo website.
Macgo International Limited offers the first and best Mac Blu-ray Player, Windows Blu-ray Player Software, Mac Media Player, and a series of iPhone tools for users, such as iPhone Cleaner for Mac, Mac iPhone Data Recovery, iPhone Explorer for mac. Macgo is devoted to provide the most wonderful Blu-ray experience and to optimize iOS devices for users. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Macgo International Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.