November 5, 2015 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Alexandria, Virginia - Vito Technology today launched Star Walk Kids specifically for Apple TV running tvOS, Apple's all-new operating system, based on Apple's iOS. Star Walk Kids is now available to users directly through the new Apple TV App Store(TM). Star Walk Kids is the first child-tailored app in company's best-selling educational portfolio that has surpassed 10 million downloads to date. Designed for kids aged 4-8, Star Walk Kids introduces youngest audiences to the wonders of our Universe.
Star Walk Kids features hand-picked information to inspire children to learn about space. Browsing across the sky with live motion tracking, the young users can tap on any object they find to learn its name, size relative to the Sun, distance, and what it is known for. Selected objects are explained in short animated films voiced by professional actors. Users will learn what Polaris is, how to find it on the night sky, and how to determine cardinal directions on the spot, and much more.
* Narrated educational cartoons and fun facts
* Live motion tracking to find out what stars are above you at the moment
* Time Machine to speed up the time and see how celestial objects move
* Colorful setting and simple controls
* Does not contain 3rd party ads
* Does not contain in-app purchases
* Does not contain integration with social networks
* Uses restricted 3rd party analytics compliant with Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, does not collect any personal information
* English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish
Star Walk app that was released back in 2008 and has acquired more than 10 million users across the world on iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle, and Windows Phone. It's been an educational best-seller for over five years and won multiple awards, including Apple Design Award in 2010.
Pricing and Availability:
Star Walk Kids is available now on the App Store, with an initial launch price of $2.99 (USD). Available through the new Apple TV App Store.
Based in Alexandria, Virginia, Vito Technology Inc. is headed by CEO Victor Toporkov and has developed an impressive portfolio of products for Windows Mobile since it entered the mobile software market in 2001. The company's latest endeavors include iOS and Web 2.0 software development. Vito Technology won an Apple Design Award in 2010 for its Star Walk for iPad app. The company consists of two departments: Research & Development Department and Marketing Department with 30 employees in total. Copyright (C) 2015 Vito Technology Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.