November 29, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Palermo, Italy - Independent developer, Davide Di Stefano is proud to announce the release of TINP, available on the Apple TV App Store. TINP is a throwback to old arcade games but with some modern twists. The game is designed to be played from the couch with friends.
The gameplay is simple: two paddles compete with each other by trying to put the bouncing ball into the adversary's net, and the first player that scores 5 points wins the game. In each match, the ball slowly accelerates and the game becomes more frenetic until a point is scored. By touching the ball with the edges of the paddle, a player can launch a fireball that moves much faster and is harder to catch.
The game also features lots of special modes, that randomly activates during the game and adds variety during the matches:
* Huge ball Mode: The ball starts as really huge... but after a bit it transforms to a tiny ball for a couple of seconds
* Multiball Mode: Only a ball is the real one, the others just add chaos
* Invisible Ball Mode: The ball becomes invisible for one second, enough to confuse the players that have to predict the contact point
* Rotation Mode: The table starts to rotate randomly
* Flip Mode: The table flips vertically and the commands are inverted
* Secret Nyan Cat Mode: Secret Nyan Cat Mode??!?
* Much more...
The game supports multiplayer with the Apple Remote and MFi controllers, but also supports playing against the computer AI. "I wanted to create a really simple game that anyone can learn in 15 seconds, to play with friends during parties" says Davide Di Stefano, developer of the application.
* Fourth-generation Apple TV
Pricing and Availability:
TINP is just $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available through the Apple TV App Store.
TINP is developed by Davide Di Stefano, an experienced developer that has been working on the iOS platform for more than 6 years. Copyright (C) 2015 Davide Di Stefano. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Apple TV are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.