December 17, 2015 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Independent developer Binh Huynh today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Swift Move 3.2, its ground-breaking new app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Swift Move, an action game that combines elements of basic board games with intuitive iPhone gaming features of touchscreen swiping, is free to get from the App Store.
The concept is simple. Swift Move wants to see how "swift" the player can "move". The game introduces a 3x3 board in the middle of the screen where there are a yellow star and a white ball on 2 different tiles. The player has to control the white ball to hit the yellow star for point. Every time a star is hit and destroyed, there will be a new one showing up at another tile for the player to continue. While chasing the yellow star, the white ball must also avoid other blue balls that come out from the screen's edges and move across the board.
One of the game's best features is how it tests the player's reaction from foreseeing enemies that come from all directions to handling his movements quickly and wisely in a limited space. The game layout is simple yet polished and well-functioning. At each game's end, Swift Move conveniently let players share their achievement on Facebook or Twitter with one-touch buttons. Similarly, by supporting Game Center feature, the game also let them check their current ranking worldwide with another touch away. Get it for free today. You won't be able to quit once you start.
How To Play:
* Swipe anywhere on the screen in any direction to move the white ball. It is recommended to swipe on the area below the 3x3 board so that you can see the movement of the balls without having your finger blocked your view. Each swipe triggers one move in either up,down,left or right direction on the constrained board.
* Move the white ball to the tiles of yellow stars which keep appearing randomly. Every once in a while, there will be elusive white stars popping out and disappearing in just seconds. Hitting the white stars will get you 3 additional points instead of regular 1 point per yellow star
* Watch out the blue balls. If you hit the blue ball, you will be blown up and it's game over !
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 17.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Swift Move 3.2 is free and available from 13th November 2015 worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Please contact Binh Huynh for more information.
Located in San Jose,California, Binh Huynh is an independent iOS game developer. He is forming his own group, named CuBI Studio, to work together while sharing their passion in developing mobile games. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Binh Huynh. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.