December 18, 2015 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] San Ysidro, California - ACE Edutainment Apps Ltd. today is happy to announce its new app Spelling Bug: Hangman, released worldwide on Google Play, Amazon and on the App Store. Hangman is a stimulating and fun way to learn spelling words. Spelling Bug Hangman helps kids play with their own spelling words from school or with our list that will match automatically to kids' skills level.
So kids - grab your grownup, a friend or play on your own. Pick your very own, super cute bug avatar to play with. There are 6 different buffs to earn and with these you can get clues. For example you can listen to your word or see the shape or a picture of your word. See if you can guess all the letters to spell the mystery word before the caterpillar chomps through the vine and makes the baby butterfly fall. Every time you guess correctly, the chrysalis will grow a little, but, watch out, every time you guess wrong the caterpillar will chomp on the vine! Simply choose between easy medium and hard and let the games begin!
* 100's of word game levels
* Learn thousands of kindergarten, first and second grade words from our list
* Add your own words. Perfect for practicing your homework words!
* Record your own voice clues
* Play Hangman with a friend or on your own
* Select a difficulty level and watch the words get harder as you learn
* See many different clues, including pictures, sound and word shapes
* Follow your progress and show your teacher/parents
* This game is great for English Second Language learners because of the picture clues
* Awarded Know What's Inside - no annoying ads or links to the internet without parental gates.
* See your kids learn new sounds and words Fast-Designed by teachers using the phonics method
Teachers Need To Know:
Kids will learn by phonics or word families including: CVC, and short and long vowels. Designed to support visual learners as well by incorporating word shapes. This is an excellent addition to any Learning to Read and Write program and showed outstanding results with English Second Language learners too. Suitable for children between 4 and 8 years old.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 34.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Spelling Bug: Hangman 1.0.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. The Full Version is $2.99 (USD) or equivalent in other countries. There are also versions available on Google Play and Amazon. A press kit and other media assets available online.
Ace Edutainment Apps are made by teachers! We understand that not all kids learn in the same way but we know that all kids like to play! Our Phonics Applications are carefully made to expand and enhance what your child learns in school. Word lists are carefully woven into engaging gameplay apps that give your child hours of meaningful fun. We understand that some kids need a little help when it comes to spelling and others need more stimulation because they are ahead of their classmates. Our apps adapt to kids' skill levels. You and your child will have fun following kid friendly progress graphs and graphics in each app. We work with kids every day. App building is absolutely the best way for us to bring our lessons in an enjoyable way. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Ace Edutainment Apps Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.