December 18, 2015 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Digital Heaven today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Pro Player 2.0, a major new version of their professional QuickTime player built for Mac-based video content creators and motion graphics designers. First released in 2012 as a paid app, Pro Player 2.0 is now available as a free download with several new features that can be enabled with in-app purchase of the Plus Pack upgrade.
Features in the free version include:
* Clean and simple single-window interface
* Large time display (timecode, absolute time or frames)
* No playback control overlays - see an unobstructed view of your video at all times
* Shuttle and jog by dragging on viewer
* Jump back/forward command with selectable times in preferences
* NEW! Visual recent files display with interactive thumbnails
Features enabled with the Plus Pack upgrade:
* Time Selection - Set in and out times for a custom playback range with display of calculated duration, single command to play between in and out points and ability to limit playback to the selected range only
* Alpha Controls - View alpha channel as white on black, change viewer background to checkerboard pattern and interpret file as premultiplied or straight
* Track Listing - View a list of video, audio and timecode tracks in the current file with the ability to mute and solo individual audio tracks
* Favorite Folders - Add frequently used folders for direct access to media files within Pro Player using interactive thumbnails
* Desktop - Allows freeform organization of files with interactive thumbnails
* Mac OS X 10.8 or later
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and availability:
Pro Player 2 is available now for free download from the Mac App Store in the Video category.
Digital Heaven was founded in 2000, initially as a post production facility by former BBC video editor Martin Baker. After the success of their first software products, the company changed its focus to exclusively concentrate on software development. In total, 22 Final Cut Plug-ins, 6 Final Cut Effects, 7 applications and 2 eBooks have been added to the product range. Copyright (C) 2015 Digital Heaven. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.