January 6, 2016 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - Dasvibes Digital is proud to announce the release of Australia Radio Now 1.0.1, an important update to their user friendly streaming radio app for iOS and Apple TV devices. Australia Radio Now provides users with a simple and friendly app for all your iOS devices and Apple TV. With the app, anyone can listen to Australian live streaming of news, music, sports, talk shows, and other programs.
Australia Radio Now offers listeners regular updates of the list of available stations, a convenient search feature, song information, and convenient Apple Music and iTunes integration. Version 1.0.1 fixes some stability issues.
Australia Radio Now features include:
* Regular updates on list of stations
* Search feature
* View currently playing song information
* Radio list sorted by State
* Choose between normal and higher-quality audio
* Supports landscape orientation for tablet screens
* Share your currently playing song and album artwork
* Apple Music and iTunes Integration
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple TV
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* Optimized for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Australia Radio Now 1.0.1 is $0.99 USD and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Dasvibes Digital is a Jamaican and Australian based company. The business specializes in creating a vast range of apps. In addition, Dasvibes Digital offers a comprehensive range of services to help people develop their own apps. From the consultation and planning to the distribution and marketing, our company works with our clients all of the way. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 Dasvibes Digital. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.