February 24, 2016 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Eightythree Technology today is proud to introduce Stream, a tiny, but smart and powerful cloud music player for iOS devices that let you listen music directly from your cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive and Yandex.Disk. Also Stream will help you to download your beloved music for offline playback as well as transfer music files to iOS local storage from your computer using WiFi connection.
Stream is a new cloud music player for iPhone and iPad that provides a convenient way for you to stream music from any cloud storage accounts that you have and keep your device storage clear. It allows you to easily manage tracks across cloud drives, directly from one interface. In other words, instead of having to login to each account to listen you music, you just need to download Stream from the App Store and stream (or download) music from all your cloud drivers.
"Stream is an cloud music player for iPhone and iPad that allows users to link their various cloud services to a single app. Here you can transfer tracks between the different providers, listen to music and download it for offline playback." said Felix Yew, Founder of Eightythree Technology. "Many people have multiple cloud storage accounts - Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Yandex.Disk - but managing them all separately can be a chore. Here's how you listen all your music from a single interface using Stream app."
Stream is quite easy to configure, and takes only a couple of minutes for setting things up. Anyone that's tired of managing multiple, separate cloud storage services to keep music library will benefit from Stream - Cloud Music Player. It's also good for users with multiple accounts on a single service. Stream was originally developed following the principles of clarity, simplicity and versatility. Thus, the minimalistic interface incorporates both essential and unique features, which let you:
* Listen to your music regardless of the cloud storage service: Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and Yandex.Disk
* Play numerous audio formats
* Take full advantage of AirPlay to listen from any of your wireless output devices
* Full featured media player
* Sleep timer
* Lock screen playback controls
* Background music playback
* Equalizer with BassBooster
* Over 20 realistic EQ presets
* Stylish audio Visualizer
* Fine scrubbing
* Album cover art
* Download your favorite songs on device for listening without internet connection
* Local WiFi transfer from your computer
* Manage, copy, move, rename and transfer files between cloud storage
* Create playlists from music in cloud storage
* Music in your library by different parameters
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 19.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Stream - Cloud Music Player 1.0 is $1.99 (USD) special discount for new launching price and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in Music category.
Eightythree Technology is a small, independent studio that creates innovative products for iOS platform. Officially founded in October 2009, the company's portfolio has grown from one app to multiple apps that enable people to do amazing things. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Eightythree Technology. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.