March 14, 2016 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Carmel, Indiana - Roajer, an entrepreneur couple, announces today the launch of A Treasure of Egypt 1.0, their new casino game for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The developer included all the popular casino games in one app with the idea to play all the games without leaving the app. The app is available for free as both an iPhone and an iPad version in the app store.
After the success of many other apps and games, Roajer said, "After seeing so many lesser quality games, I am so proud of the quality of this game, everything from graphics to the never ending challenges. I couldn't find a similar app in the app store." A treasure of Egypt game offers a uniquely immersive experience with the high-quality Egypt based theme and graphics.
This big game contains the following features:
* Full featured slot machines, roulette, blackjack and video poker
* Share the earned coins across the different games
* All games have many levels with more chances to win huge coins
* Daily bonuses and jackpot wins
* HD graphics for the fully immersive experience
* Challenge other players in game center
* The games are easy to play and there are levels for every skill level
* Gorgeous presentation/authentic sounds!
* Play Online or Offline, No WiFi or Internet Needed
"I had to search for each game and play them separately, I love the idea of having all the games in one place and high quality is a bonus" - Venkat
"This game is so realistic that it makes me feel as if I am playing in a real casino" - John Willington
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 114 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Treasure of Egypt 1.0 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Roajer and Antonet Roajer are entrepreneur couples who runs few online business they love experimenting new ideas and building businesses. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Roajer. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.