April 7, 2016 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Mons, Belgium - Creaceed today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Collectarium 1.0 for iPad, a new application for managing collections. Collectarium lets you capture and store any number of collections, including images, descriptions, and custom data for any objects. Collectarium lets you organize collections at 3 different levels: Cards, Series, and Collections.
An integrated image gallery makes it easy to tag & review collectibles, and custom data fields can be added easily. Navigation through user content is achieved using built-in tagging and full-text search capabilities. Collectarium comes with sharing capabilities that enables exporting lists of missing objects to anyone.
* Clear, easy-to-use interface for efficient data entry
* 3-level data storage (collections, series, cards)
* Per-series templates with custom data fields
* Image tagging & photo gallery
* Search through whole textual content and tags
* List export: create & share files (PDF, CSV, TXT) with your cards, with filtering features (ie: only missing objects)
* "Open" file format: Collection backup and export/import (TAR, SQLite with documented table format)
* Any iPad running on iOS 9.0 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Collectarium 1.0 for iOS 9 is 50% off at $4.99 (USD) for the first 2 weeks as introductory pricing, $9.99 after that (regular price). It is in the Productivity category.
Creaceed is a Belgian company based in Mons with a passionate team experienced in app development and image processing. Creaceed makes the following award-winning applications: Hydra for HDR, 32MP & low-noise imaging on iPhone & iPad; Morph Age, for morphing and warping images and movies; Emulsio, for stabilizing shaky movies on iPhone and iPad; Carbo for digital handwriting (supporting Apple Pencil w/ iPad Pro); and Prizmo, for scanning documents OCR with a digital camera or scanner. Prizmo was recently featured in the latest Apple keynote by Phil Schiller during iPad Air 2 introduction, to demonstrate iPad camera capabilities, and Hydra was selected as part of the "Shot on iPhone 6" Apple campaign. Copyright 2008-2016 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, OS X, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.