April 11, 2016 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Huelva, Spain - Indie developer studio, One Geek Army today is proud to announce the release of reBOOK 1.0, its new ePub tagging and cover searching utility developed exclusively for Mac OS X. reBOOK is a simple application to find and edit ePub files metadata and cover art (more formats to come in future updates). It allows the user the ability to apply the cover image as Finder icon and rename files based on book metadata. reBOOK is the perfect companion for your ebook collection:
* Attractive, easy-to-use interface
* Edit current metadata from selected books
* Automatically search for proper metadata on the internet
* Select among the different search results and edit their metadata if needed
* Edit title name to refine search if you can't find what you are looking for
* Rename files according to their metadata using your own template
* Save cover image easily as jpg file if you need it
* Simple to use - Just drag folders and/or files to the app
* Safe - Enable the backup option in preferences panel to achieve peace of mind during the process
* English and Spanish localizations
Pricing and Availability
reBOOK 1.0 is only $4.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in Huelva, Spain, One Geek Army is a small development studio that focuses on the customer experience by building small, nice and useful applications for Apple devices. Copyright (C) 2016 One Geek Army. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.