April 18, 2016 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] San Fransisco, California - Finally! There's a new and potentially life changing app designed for people around the world who love the idea of social media, but are hesitant to share their personal thoughts, moods and feelings for fear of being ignored, mocked or attacked: Paralign.
Available at no-cost and designed with a simple, colorful and minimalist interface that looks great on both smartphones and tablets, Paralign is an anonymous journaling platform that allows like-minded users to connect anytime and anywhere, so they can offer and receive support, encouragement, acknowledgement, inspiration and hope. The app is built around six core functions; all of which are easily accessible from the home screen:
* "New Thought", which allows users to type what's on their mind, assign a mood, and send an anonymous message out to the Paralign community - either because they simply want to share something and get it off their chest, or because they'd like to receive supportive and respectful responses.
* "My Mind", which allows users to keep track of their thoughts and feelings over time to spot patterns - either for fun, or to trigger deeper introspection and reveal interesting new insights about their personality and psychology.
* "Companion", which allows users to access outstanding personalized guides - such as guided meditation - so they can relax, unwind, de-stress, and experience a more centered, grounded life.
* "Similar Minds", which pairs users to other members of the Paralign community who have similar thoughts and feelings, and as such are resonating on the same intellectual and emotional frequency.
* "Connections", which allows users to keep track of their comments.
* "Wandering Minds", which allows users to randomly see what other members of the Paralign community are thinking and feeling - and if they wish, share a comment and make new friends.
"If you know how to express well using words, or if you have great messages you want people to read, then Paralign is the right choice for you," advised the popular tech-centric website Techiefront.
"Fear of judgment and stigma prevents millions of people around the world from fully expressing themselves on social media - especially if they are going through a difficult time and need support, "commented Paralign's CEO and Founder Pouria Mojabi. "Paralign is the simple, yet profound solution that lets people safely connect, get support and inspiration, know that they aren't alone!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 32.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paralign 3.3 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Social Networking category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Based in San Fransisco, California, Paralign LLC develops simple-to-use apps for the iOS and Android platforms. The company's operating philosophy that technology should aid in self-knowledge and growth whilst making the world a smaller place. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Paralign LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.