May 5, 2016 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Burlingame, California - High Score Hero LLC today is proud to announce the release of Hovercraft: Takedown 1.0.3, the company's third game title for mobile devices. Thugs have taken over the the Hovercraft highways! Build your custom Hovercraft. Arm it to the teeth with machine guns, lasers, and rockets. Then take to the streets and rack up those Takedowns! Hovercraft: Takedown is the #1 combat racing, custom vehicle building, totally addicting, physics based, action game of the year!
* Build a completely custom Hovercraft and arm it with guns, lasers, missiles, and more
* Smash enemy vehicles to pieces and cause crazy chain reaction explosions
* Equip up to 5 weapons simultaneously, and customize your loadout from thousands of possible combinations
* Long range sniper cannons? 360 degree tracking lasers? Triple fire homing rockets? How about all of them, at the same time
* Blast your way through gorgeous rocky mountain passes at breakneck speeds
* Counter enemy weapons with dozens of unique power ups and weapon types
* Upgrade your Hovercraft squadron and become even more powerful
* Endless loot! Collect & win tons of rare, epic, and legendary consumables & gear from card packs
* Real-time damage models affect all of your Hovercraft's systems, from weapons to thrusters
* Experience insane physics-based combat racing, like nothing you've played before
"I got 35 Takedowns! What's a Takedown?..." - Margaret from California
"Those #@$% laser trucks keep blowing up my power core!" - Noah from New Zealand
"My custom Hovercraft is a flying cat with laser eyes and machine gun paws." - Spark from New York
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 82.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hovercraft: Takedown 1.0.3 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There are also versions available on Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
Founded by mobile gaming veterans, High Score Hero creates high quality games for tablets and smartphones. Spark and Noah created High Score Hero after a combined 23 years working in games. They've created numerous Top Free and Top Grossing games before going independent, and have become accustomed to instant ramen dinners, again. The company is based in Burlingame, California. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 High Score Hero LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.