May 13, 2016 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Minsk, Belarus - Ultralab Apps is excited to announce the release of Selfie Box 1.0.0, a new iOS app created specifically for taking perfect selfies with minimum effort. All of the filters featured in the app were thoroughly crafted to bring out the best in every portrait: give the face a lovely glow, smooth the skin, and draw more attention to eyes and lips. Photos taken with the app will definitely steal the limelight in any feed! Aside from a vast selection of selfie-enhancing effects, Selfie Box also boasts numerous helpful features:
* Real time preview of the filters helps users see exactly how they look with the effect applied and and instantly capture the image by tapping either the shutter button or one of the volume buttons.
* Shuffle filters. When in the mood for something spontaneous, users just have to tap the screen or shuffle button to apply random effect from all the available. Often a perfect match is unexpected, and it's not the usual preferred choice!
* Self-timer is indispensable when it comes to taking a flattering photo while also holding the phone. With this great feature, users can make the perfect portrait from any distance without having to hit a button!
* Selfies are created to be shared with the world! The app has quick buttons for sharing pics on popular networks such as Facebook and Instagram, and even an option to print them out right from inside the app.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 37.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Selfie Box is a steal at the regular price of only $0.99, but can currently be downloaded for free as a limited time release offer. For a limited time, version 1.0.0 is currently free with In-app purchases for additional content and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Founded in 2012, Ultralab is a community of talented developers, illustrators and marketers committed to the idea of creating apps and games that inspire, empower and entertain. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Ultralab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.