May 25, 2016 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Tel Aviv, Israel - Independent developer, Tomer Arkin today is pleased to announce the release of Guess the animal 1.0, his new simple and fun iOS game. Perfect for toddlers, kids and adults alike, players reveal the tiles and guess the animal behind it. Discover hundreds of amazing HD animal pictures from all around the world. A large range of animals such as dogs, rabbits, fish, birds, insects and many more cute pets in this beautiful animal game. If your an animal lover this game is for you!
Educational Game For Kids And Toddlers:
* As more as you play this game, the faster you learn the animal world
* Toddlers can play this animal picture game for hours, you are not limited in turns
* Not like any other school game you've played, all the animal pictures will fill your time with joy while learning the animal world
High Quality Nature Photos
* The app contains 500 nature photos of cute animals, each photo will show only once
Play As Much As You Want:
* Kids can play this game as long as they want, you can't get stuck or loose the game. this cute pet game lets you play over and over again
* The less tiles you reveal the bigger score you will get
* Each answer has an icon so there is no need to type anything
* You will experience fun and engaging learning
Not Like Any Other Zoo Games:
* Includes animals from zoo games you've played before and much much more
* It's a charming game with a bright change from others in this genre
Light App With Hundreds Of Nature Photos:
* A huge selection of animal pictures shown in a very simple interface while the app is lightweight
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 40.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guess the animal 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, Tomer Arkin is an independent developer whose focus is on creating incredibly useful apps for the iOS platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Tomer Arkin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.