June 13, 2016 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] New York/USA - Steeltreelabs is proud to announce the release of Scala Architectural and Engineering Scale 1.1 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The app provides a new way to measure printed drawings on the go and at your desk. It includes standard imperial architectural, metric architectural, and engineering scales in a handy app.
Users can also create custom variable scales in case your drawings aren't to a known scale. There is also a slider that does the measuring for users. This app is for architects, landscape architects, interior designers, engineers, surveyors, contractors, construction managers and hobbyists.
* FIXED SCALES - If you know the scale of a drawing, place your device on the drawing, scroll to the scale of the printed drawing and watch the chosen scale slide in.
* VARIABLE SCALES - If the scale of a drawing is unknown, slide your finger on the variable scale and match the scale of one known element, lock it and use it to measure all elements on that drawing.
* MEASURING - Slide the measurement slider in fixed or variable scale modes, along the scale to see the desired measurement displayed.
* SECONDARY UNITS - Choose secondary units to be displayed while measuring, to quickly convert between metric, decimal feet and feet and inches.
* PRECISION - Control the precision of the measurement units.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Scala Architectural and Engineering Scale 1.1 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Steeltreelabs is located in Long Island, New York. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Steeltreelabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.