July 28, 2016 in Image Editing (F)
[prMac.com] Hangzhou, China - iFotosoft Ltd., the leading imaging technologies and applications provider, today launched iFoto HDR 2.1.193 for Mac OS X. Now every Mac user can make breath-taking HDR photographs with three different exposed images. The application is immediately available from the Mac App Store.
How to merge different exposed images taken by HDR cameras into HDR photographs? HDR should be a tricky subject to master even for HDR photographers. It should be a difficult to ensure a creative and natural look for HDR image. iFotosoft Photo HDR should be the best answer for you to merge HDR photos. It is a super easy HDR program to make awesome results.
When you load a series of three images with different exposures to merge HDR photos, iFotosoft Photo HDR use the advanced tone-mapping algorithms to create awesome high dynamic range images. Whether you taken the series of images by HDR camera with tripod or handhold, the auto align algorithm just make HDR files in one click.
If you are not satisfied with the default result, you can use the selected presets of HDR filters to present another results. You can adjust the tone length, tone saturation and ghost suppression manually to generate an HDR image. And apply a different brightness, saturation or contrast for the stunning HDR photo.
The HDR software accepts formats of all popular HDR cameras, including Nikon, Canon, Sony and other devices. The automatic HDR sequences to align photos, both taken by handhold or tripod. The Ghost suppression features make a fine result with moving stuff or people. Even the newbie of HDR photographer can master the HDR skill with the super easy user interface of iFotosoft Photo HDR.
There are multiple methods to save or share the HDR files. Once you get a satisfied HDR photo, you can save the file to computer directly or share to Facebook, Twitter and other social network. Once you add other social network to your Mac, you can share the awesome HDR image with your friends or family within one click.
* Merge a series of three images with different exposures to HDR photograph.
* Multiple presets of HDR filters to present different HDR images with breath-taking outputs.
* Automatic HDR sequences to align photos, both taken by HDR cameras handhold and tripod.
* Multiple shortcuts to enjoy a nice experience for HDR processing, like zoom-in to check the detail about HDR image.
* Advanced tone-mapping algorithms of HDR software to get awesome results.
* Adjust the tone length and tone saturation parameters to create high dynamic range images.
* Ghost suppression to ensure a final result of HDR merging with moving device and people.
* Color management of the HDR photos by adjusting the brightness, saturation and contrast to get a satisfied result.
* Easy to compare the original images with HDR result photos by the user interface.
* Support most of the RAW formats of HDR cameras.
* Save HDR photos to JPEG, PNG and TIFF files.
* Merge photos from different types of Canon, Nikon, Sony and other different HDR cameras.
* Auto line for HDR images taken by handhold with advanced algorithms.
* Connect Flick, Facebook and Twitter account to share photos online.
* Share photos to family or friends via AirDrop, iPhoto.
* Directly send the HDR photographs via Email to friends.
* Share HDR files to more social networks available in Mac operation system.
* OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iFoto HDR 2.1.193 is $12.99, and is available through the Mac App Mac Store in the Graphics and Design category.
iFotosoft builds world class image technologies and applications. Our team is committed to developing easy-to-use software solutions for photography tools. Streamlined with a number of social media channels, iFoto's exponentially growing user base is comprised of hundreds of millions of users across the globe. For further details, visit the iFotosoft website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 iFotosoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.