August 2, 2016 in Educational (E)
[prMac.com] Tauranga, New Zealand - Top Storey Apps, an independent educational app company, today is proud to annonce the up and coming release of Purrfect Memory, a new Mac app to help you memorise anything. Purrfect Memory is an unobtrusive but powerful menu bar app for Mac, and can help you memorise quotes, verses, facts and languages. Anything you can type!
* Learn languages, memorise scientific facts, remember inspiring verses or quotes with the dozens of free Memory Packs to inspire you to level up your brain, available for free, on our website
* Designed for Mac: A native Mac app with a beautiful, unobtrusive design
* Adaptable: Level-up your brain - Purrfect Memory intelligently gives just enough hints to allow you to recall and reinforce what you are trying to remember
* Subtle: Purrfect Memory only takes a moment when it's convenient to learn something new, but will stay out of the way when you're focused on getting things done
* Study Scientific Facts by creating your own study cards, or get started with the free Memory Packs available on our website
* Learn a new language! Memorise common and conversational phrases before your next adventure
* Learn the spelling of words by entering a single word
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Purrfect Memory will be offered for $2.99 USD (Reg. $4.99) for our launch celebration. Purrfect Memory will be available 8/8 on the Mac App Store. Learn more at Purrfect Memory online or contact us for a pre-release copy.
Top Storey Apps is an Independent Educational App Company co-founded by two Apple Distinguished Educators in the beautiful Bay of Plenty in New Zealand. They have released the award winning Silent Light, Math Shake and Times Table Galaxy for iOS, and are releasing their first Mac App, Purrfect Memory. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Top Storey Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.