September 21, 2016 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - Aperio Lux is pleased to inform about the release of IconFly 3.6, an update to their elegant, powerful and easy-to-use tool for create icons, that allows users to create all necessary app icons for Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications. Moreover, IconFly 3.6 allows users to create icons for Android applications as well as Web clip icons and favicon.
Starting from version 3.6, IconFly supports the creation of icons for iOS 10 and watchOS 3 applications.
* Supported image formats for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF
* Create appiconset and icons packages for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications
* Supports app icons for iOS 7 and later (including latest iOS 10)
* Supports app icons for watchOS 1 - 3
* Supports app icons for iPhone (including latest iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus)
* Supports app icons for iPad (including latest iPad Pro)
* Create full icons package for Android applications
* Create favicon and Web Clip icons
* Create Mac app icons in the additional formats: iconset, ICNS
* Save icons as images in the following formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
IconFly is a great tool for creating different types of icons. IconFly can produce Standard (@1x), Retina (@2x) and Retina HD (@3x) icons.
First, Appiconset with all the correctly sized icons and properly formatted JSON file created by IconFly, is fully compatible with Xcode 6.0 or later. Users can save it directly in Assets Catalog in their projects and use it right after that without any additional changes.
Second, QuickIcon allows users to create Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications icons in one go. It's true also for Android app icons and Web icons.
IconFly 3.6 exists in 4 editions: IconFly, IconFly Desktop, IconFly Mobile and IconFly Web.
* OS X Lion 10.10 or later
* Intel 64-bit processor
* 8.9 MB
IconFly 3.6 is only $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) from September 16, 2016 until September 21, 2016; and $4.99 starting from September 21, 2016. Available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Developer Tools category. Promo codes for review available on the request.
Aperio Lux is an independent team of enthusiasts and innovators from Ukraine. The Aperio Lux team develops ergonomic and user-friendly software for OS X and iOS. Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Alexey Nikitin and Alexandr Bondar. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, Mac, Apple Watch, OS X, WatchOS and Xcode are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Retina is a trademark of Apple Inc. Mac App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.