November 22, 2009 in Services (F)
[prMac.com] New Port Beach, California - QuickBooks Hosting on a Third party Application service provider is an alternative Accounting database deployment strategy. Hosting QuickBooks on terminal servers is an option if:
* The Company do not have local network already in place and the company do not want to invest the huge upfront cost in establishing the IT infrastructure network.
* The company does not have local backup and security tools established and want to outsource it to those who specialize in that.
* Anytime anywhere access to the QuickBooks accounting application files is desired with emphasis on multi-users access and collaboration.
* The IT support cost for managing the local network exceeds the overall budget of the firm with budget escalation being a possibility and QuickBooks Hosting services at fixed monthly prices are found attractive.
QuickBooks Hosting implies moving the entire accounting database to centralized Terminal servers of an Application Service provider. The user(s) access the QuickBooks files as a local desktop interface through any online connection. Since the QuickBooks application as well as the database is installed and run on the terminal servers, the bandwidth required for accessing the program is also less. This implies that QuickBooks files access on the Terminal servers is quite fast compared to normal online web access of applications.
QuickBooks Hosting may prove to be beneficial for both Small and medium business in a number of ways such as:
Anytime, Anywhere Access to accounting files: QuickBooks Hosting enables the users to access QuickBooks files and accounting database from anyplace anytime connection and work upon them or make changes to them.
Advantage of centralized data storage: QuickBooks hosting implies installing and running the QuickBooks program on terminal servers of an ASP and the users access it as a local desktop interface. Since both the QuickBooks program as well as company database exist on the same terminal servers, processing speed is fast. Also managing database is quite easy as the database is automatically backed up and stored.
Automatic Data Backups: QuickBooks hosting service comes with automatic dual backup of data in multiple locations on a daily basis. As compared to local data backup, this is more secure against data loss as it is protected by latest firewalls, online security tools as well as password protected access.
IT Budget easily forecasted: Since the QuickBooks hosting service is available at a fixed monthly price with no price escalation and coupled with 24x7x365 Technical support help desk, one can easily forecast the total IT expenditure, which is an essential aspect of the planning process. With QuickBooks Hosting service the company thus can focus more on core business and boost productivity and keep IT investments in check.
24x7 help desk support: With QuickBooks Hosting service the client is assured of 24x7x365 technical help and support by Microsoft certified professionals. To have the same range of certified professionals would come at very high cost and may not be available while one needs it most. No new learning curve: The client can host any edition and version of the licensed QuickBooks programs of their choice and which they have been already using. Thus, QuickBooks Hosting requires no new learning curve on the part of the user.
Host many other applications as well: A small and medium business may be using other accounting and tax application besides QuickBooks. For example, they may be having Lacerte tax software, ACT! By Sage CRM software and other accounting applications such as Peachtree. Hosting all of them on Terminal servers of Same ASP may be quite beneficial. For example QuickBooks and Lacerte may be integrated quite effectively and similarly ACT! CRM and QuickBooks can be integrated.
QuickBooks Hosting with Real Time Data Services: Superior QuickBooks Hosting solutions. Real Time Data Services is a market leader in QuickBooks Hosting services and the company Hosts Lacerte and Proseries Tax software, ACT! CRM as well as Peachtree accounting applications. The QuickBooks hosting services comes with:
* Anytime anywhere access to QuickBooks files in a multiuser environment
* 24x7x265 technical support help desk
* Dual backup of data in multiple locations in Tier IV data centers
* All QuickBooks Add-ons Hosted
* Set up and installation support as well as free migration support if a user is migrating from a competitor network.
* Volume discounts on QuickBooks Hosting services available
* Further discounts available if a user Host QuickBooks together with other accounting applications such as Peachtree or CRM software such as ACT! By Sage or Tax software such as Lacerte or Proseries.
* Host all versions of QuickBooks such as QuickBooks Pro, Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise with their various editions. Hosting QuickBooks 2010 as well as various industry specific versions also possible.
For more information on Real Time Data Services QuickBooks Hosting Service or discounts available presently call 888-559-5650.
Real Time Data Services (RTDS) has been providing application hosting services since 2004. We specialize in "online accounting" solutions including the hosting of dedicated Workgroup Servers, all versions of QuickBooks and all popular tax software applications.