February 1, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Moraga, CA - Spinapse today is pleased to announce Avatrivia 1.0, a new iPhone game that combines worldwide competition with trivia from Avatar. Set in a jungle environment, Avatrivia features compelling game play, fresh trivia, and beautiful graphics that enhance the experience.
The game begins by flicking an ancient spinner carved out of stone. As players answer more questions correctly, the spinner ramps up to match their success. Three different scoreboards give players multiple opportunities to compete with friends and other players around the world. And different profile settings allow up to 5 friends to share the same copy of the game.
* Hundreds of trivia facts from the movie
* Frequent updates with new trivia
* A spinner that gets better as you get better
* Double, triple... even septuple (that's SEVEN TIMES) your score
* Worldwide Scoreboard with multiple categories
* Local Scoreboard for just you and your friends
* Multiple profiles so you can share with friends
* Entertaining trivia and addicting game play
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Avatrivia 1.0 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Avatrivia is the latest game in the Spinapse series of iPhone games, which includes PixPop, Way No Way, Diffle, and others.
Spinapse makes games for your brain. The company was founded in 2004 by Bill Purdy and John Taylor, two veterans of the software industry. Both are alumni of the Harvard Graduate School of Education and have created award-winning products for organizations such as Lucas Learning, the Library of Congress, shockwave, and Apple Computer. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.