April 22, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Aldie, Virginia - myCodeStudio today announced that the latest version of their app, Daily Shopper, is now available as a free download on the Apple App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Daily Shopper aggregates Internet deals together in one place with a unique design and focuses on daily and weekly deals from a wide variety of retailers including, but not limited to, those that specialize in 'Deal of the Day' promotions. This version adds twelve new shopping choices as well as navigation enhancements.
"I'm very pleased with the success of Daily Shopper and the feedback has been very positive," said Gary Myers, owner and lead developer of myCodeStudio. When asked about having two additional releases since the launch on April 1, 2011, Mr. Myers replied, "The frequent updates are part of the plan to continually bring new shopping choices to the users. I've already received hundreds of emails from users suggesting new sites to add so there is definitely the demand for more choices." Mr. Myers continued, "In addition, updated releases will add usability improvements. As a frequent user of the app on both the iPhone and iPad, I am constantly looking to make improvements in navigating and searching especially given the different form-factors."
* iPhone/iPod touch/iPad are all supported with one Universal application in both portrait and landscape modes
* iPad specific - quickly move from split view to full screen browsing at the touch of a button
* Subscribe only to the shopping sites of interest
* Unique partitioning of sites can be re-ordered to suit preferences
* Expand/collapse sites to use more of the screen
* Easily identify what sites have been updated
* Jump between sites to quickly scan available deals or just jump to the sites with new deals
* Search by keywords to quickly find the deals you want
* Features a smart refresh feature that automatically and periodically refreshes each individual site based on the site update cycle
* Smart caching of data and images to reduce the bandwidth consumption especially for non-WiFi connections
* Send deal links via email or open in Safari
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Daily Shopper 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Aldie, VA, myCodeStudio, LLC has been in the business of writing iPhone and iPad apps since 2008. Their apps include Boombox for iPad, which was featured in "Entertainment Weekly's Summer Must List" and Kascade, their best-selling block matching game. All Material and Software (C) 2011 myCodeStudio, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.