May 10, 2011 in FileMaker (E)
[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington - SeedCode today announces that the new version of Zulu now syncs FileMaker contacts with your Google Contacts. Zulu is an extension for FileMaker Server that syncs Calendars and Contacts automatically. Users can see and edit FileMaker data from iCal or Google Calendar, as well as from the calendars on their iPhones or iPads. And now Zulu offers the same thing for contacts so you can work with them online in Google, in the iPhone's address book, and in the Mac Address Book app.
* Know more about contacts by using FileMaker to pump related information about their orders, events, and history into the address book's notes field.
* Be more productive out of the office since the iOS address book works offline: changes you make will sync up when you're back online.
* Stay focussed by syncing only the relevant contacts to each of your users: Zulu respects FileMaker's access privileges.
* Work with your FileMaker Contacts on Blackberry and Android phones.
* Finally have only 1 contact list, managed by FileMaker, across your devices.
* Zulu requires FileMaker Server 9 or higher and works with any FileMaker table containing dates or contacts.
Pricing and Availability:
Zulu starts at $299.00 (USD) for a workgroup license. A demo, more info, and a video of Zulu in action is available at our web site. Zulu is a collaboration between SeedCode and the brilliant developers at 360Works.
SeedCode has been building FileMaker templates since 2001 and is recognized as a leader in design, documentation, and development best practices. SeedCode's John Sindelar is a returning DevCon speaker and one of the organizers of Pause on Error. He received the 2004 FileMaker Excellence Award for 'Developing Outstanding Technical Resources for the FileMaker Pro Community' and SeedCode Calendar was awarded the FileMaker Excellence Award for 'Solution of the Year' in 2010. Copyright (C) 2011 SeedCode. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.