September 6, 2011 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Ann Arbor, Michigan - To celebrate the start of the new school year, Humble Daisy is selling its popular recording tool SonicPics for $0.99 (regularly priced $2.99) Tuesday, September 6th through Thursday, September 8th 2011. SonicPics is a tool for creating and narrating custom photo slide shows on the iPhone or iPod touch.
"We just love the back to school season!" explained Humble Daisy CEO Dave Chmura. "My wife is a middle school teacher, and I work at the University, so we both really get a boost from the students coming back and their enthusiasm. We wanted to do something to celebrate the start of a new year, so we are lowering the price of SonicPics."
SonicPics makes digital story telling simply. Simply use images from the iPhone's photo library or built in camera to make custom slide shows. Then record a voiceover narrating the images as you swipe through them. Once you are finished, you can create an enhanced m4v video with your images synchronized to your narration, complete with chapters. You can share your recording with your family and friends, or even the world.
SonicPics Feature Highlights include:
* Intuitive UI
* Share recordings via email
* Syncs images to audio
* Record up to 60 minutes per session
* Choose from good, better or best quality levels for audio
* Easy image selection and editing
* Creates .m4v movies
* Great for podcast recording
* Give images unique titles and descriptions that can optionally be shown during recording
* Image titles become chapter markers in exported recordings
* Pause while recording
* Build slide shows with photos from photo albums, camera roll or built in camera
* Quickly jump to any image during a recording using the pop-up image chooser
* Recordings processed right on your phone, no 3rd party service required
* Transfer movies WiFi web sharing
* Upload movies to YouTube
* Chose to make your YouTube movies private
* Share your movie's YouTube link via email
* New Project Picker interface
* Video out support during recording
* Video out support during previews
SonicPics Lite is a free version of SonicPics. With SonicPics Lite your custom slide shows can contain up to 3 images and you can record up to 10 minutes. SonicPics Lite also ads a "Made with SonicPics" slide to the end of each recording.
* iPhone and iPod touch (2nd generation)
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SonicPics Lite is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. SonicPics is regularly only $2.99 (USD) ($0.99 September 6th through Thursday, September 8th 2011) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. Review copies are available to the media upon request.
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Humble Daisy, Inc. is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by husband-wife team of David and Michael Chmura. With a focus on the Mac platform, Humble Daisy's goal is to provide simple and elegant, user-centered solutions to facilitate personal and professional success. Copyright 2002-2011 Humble Daisy, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.