October 12, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Panorama Concepts proudly presents Sticker Photobooth, designed to replicate the Sticker Photo Booth experience hugely popular in Asia. This simple and easy to use app transform your iPhone or iPod touch into a mini Photo Booth, termed Purikura in Japan. You can take a portrait with your family, friends, loved ones and pets. Tap into your inner creative mind and design your unique sticker photos anytime and anywhere!
Simply the perfect tool in parties, special occasions and memorable events for capturing that everlasting snapshot which brings a smile for years to come.
* Customizable combinations of special effects (stickers, frames, stamps, wordings)
* Users can redo/undo designs at the touch of a button
* Preview mode allows users to change items by swiping from left to right
* Capture photos with iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th gen., (iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS only rear camera)
* Choose your own photos from Photo Library. Works with both portrait / landscape mode.
* Share your unique designs via Email & Facebook or save to your Camera Roll
* iPhone and 4G iPod touch or later
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 27.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sticker Photobooth 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Panorama Concepts is a young and dynamic group of creative people dedicated to producing stellar and innovative apps designed to enhance the way users interact with their device. The mission of the company is to push every idea to its limits and release apps that take user experience to a whole new level. The philosophy of Panorama Concepts revolves around the 3 I's: independent, innovative, international. By quickly responding to market changes and trends, the team of professionals brings innovative and exclusive solutions to the market that are available worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Panorama Concepts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.