November 22, 2011 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Arnhem, Netherlands - Steve Development today is pleased to announce their new Recurring Events app. This app lets you repeat an event any way you want. Need advanced recurring options for your calendar events? Like a project meeting on Monday and Thursday every 2 weeks, or a reminder to send out your tax invoices on the last Friday of the month? With Recurring Events you can create such complex repeating events with just a few taps! You can even preview occurrences before adding an event. All events are fully customizable and compatible with every iPhone calendar app.
* Create an event with just a few taps
* Supports daily, weekly, monthly and yearly repeat options
* Create appointments with very advanced repeat options
* Preview of all the occurrences of a calendar event you want to add
* Option to set the end date of a recurring event or the number of times an event occurs.
* Compatible with every iPhone calendar program (e.g., Easy Calendar and Week Calendar)
* Supports iOS5 and iCloud calendars
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 0,6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Recurring Events 1.0 only costs $1.99 USD and is available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Business category. Review copies are available upon request.
Founded in 2011 in Arnhem, The Netherlands, Steve Development focuses solely on the development of iPhone applications. Copyright (C) 2011 Steve Development. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.