December 8, 2011 in Travel (F)
[prMac.com] Alicante, Spain - Games & App developer The Clash Soft announces the upcoming launch to the Apple iTunes App Store of "Routes. Planning your Journeys", a new app that will facilitate the creation of every kind of map routes. Planning your Journeys is now as easy as touching a map. Forget using a paper map in a Hotel when you are going to planning the route for tomorrow. With this app you will save a lot of time and it will be much more easy.
With "Routes. Planning your Journeys" you can:
* Create infinite itineraries, such as a trip to London 2012 for Christmas holidays
* Create routes for each itinerary, for example: Visiting the old town, Go shopping, a pub route
* Add up to 25 waypoints for each route by simply tapping the map.
* For each waypoint you will see the Google Street View image and more info
* Search for places, restaurants, pubs, monuments... and add them to the route if you want
* Edit your route when you want: change the waypoints order, remove a waypoint, etc. The new route will be calculated automatically
* Also you can see the the full step itinerary for each route
* The App calculates the total distance and the total time for a route
* Fastest route button also available! The App calculates the fastest route if you want by reordering all the waypoints
* Three maps types available: Classic, Hybrid & Satellite
* Three route types available: Driving, Cycling & walking
* Share itineraries and routes via email
* Print itineraries and routes with AirPrint
* Share all your data with iCloud (iOS5)
* Full iOS5 support!
Routes. Planning your Journeys have a wonderful interface design. Each itinerary and each route have a different color that you can choose when you create them. The interface will adapt to these colors so using the app will be even more funny and less boring!
Routes. Planning your Journeys is designed for iPhone & iPad so you only have to pay once to get it for both devices. With iCloud support all your itineraries and routes will be shared on all your devices! Keep a look out for it coming on the App Store.
Based in Alicante, Spain. Games developer The Clash Soft develops apps for iOS devices. Their next app, Comic Aquarium is due to release on the App Store by mid-September. Copyright (C) 2010 The Clash Soft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.