July 21, 2014 in Health and Fitness (F)
[prMac.com] Ahmedabad, India - Individual developer, Uttam Bhakhar, is pleased to introduce Smoke free you for iOS devices. The app helps smokers to stop smoking.
Key points of application:
* Carefully designed quitting stages: These small-small challenges will keep smokers going while in quitting process as well as it will nourish them with sense of accomplishment. This key section will help smokers to note down their reasons to quit, goals, strengths, weaknesses, motivation and much more. Later reading to their notes will help them fight craving, mood swings and many withdrawal symptoms.
* Good Read: In this section, we have very good reading material to help smokers understand smoking, quitting process and a lot more. This will be useful to take a complete attempt to quit.
* Wisdom Words: To keep motivating, this section has small tips and wisdom. Each tip has potential to make the day. So as and when they feel like craving spending at least 2 to 5 minutes in this app will surely makes a difference.
* An attempt is not a failure. Smokers learn more about quitting each time they try, and the fact that they have tried to quit before increases the chances of them eventually quitting for good. Most people make four or five quit attempts and may use a variety of methods before they quit for good. These attempts are an important part of the journey to becoming smoke-free.
* How we are different from other apps?
We are completely different from other quitting related apps on the platform. We aren't that smoke counter or money calculator; instead we are a complete package with most practical approach towards quitting. When you see a good life around you, there must be someone behind it who has taken courageous decision in his/her life to make it wonderful. If smokers are going for this courageous decision, we, with this app will make sure their attempt counts.
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 14.7 MB
Pricing and Available:
Smoke free you 1.0 is free for a while and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Uttam Bhakhar is an indie mobile apps developer, ex-smoker and currently helping smokers to quit smoking. He is based in Ahmedabad, India. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Uttam Bhakhar. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.