August 10, 2009 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto (ON), Canada - Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of LinkOptimizer Light 4, a simplified low-cost version of its workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign. LinkOptimizer eliminates the excess image data of document links, performs essential image adjustments and converts various image formats, thereby significantly reducing the size of InDesign job and reducing output time and production costs.
LinkOptimizer works automatically with Adobe Photoshop to:
* reduce the size of images linked to InDesign document by eliminating excess image data,
* perform essential image adjustments, such as color conversion, sharpening and layer merge,
* convert image file formats.
To eliminate excess image data, LinkOptimizer performs the following tasks:
* scales and crops the images to match InDesign,
* reduces resolution according to the target resolution specified,
* reimports images to InDesign at 100%.
As a result, the size of InDesign job can be reduced dramatically - some jobs can shrink by 90% and more.
LinkOptimizer 4 dramatically improves the workflow of service providers, printers, ad agencies and publishing houses by automating complex tasks and letting users achieve more with minimal resources:
* Save gigabytes of disk space.
* Accelerate document output to printer and PDF: Output time can be shortened from hours to minutes for image-rich projects.
* Save endless hours - and even days - of manually optimizing image sizes, resolution and formats.
* Save valuable time transferring jobs to outside sources.
* Cut costs through faster processing.
The completely revamped LinkOptimizer Light 4 arrives with more than 20 new powerful features and improvements, including settings presets, resampling methods, detailed processing logs and a redesigned user interface.
Pricing and Availability:
LinkOptimizer Light 4 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions website, for $159.95 USD (upgrade - 63.95), as well as from authorized resellers. (Full version: $219.95, upgrade - $87.95) Demo is also available for download. LinkOptimizer Light is available for Mac OS X 10.4.2-10.5, a Universal Binary, and works with Adobe InDesign CS-CS4.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix Solutions is dedicated to helping professionals achieve more while doing less through automating their everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2009 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved.