December 2, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Bordeaux, France - FAME is thrilled to release its new puzzle game D-Cubes that will appeal to all numbers puzzle fans in a gorgeous 3D environment. Swap the colored cubes so that their sum equals the number of a silver cube they surround and complete each face as fast as possible. Things start quietly with 1s and 2s but difficulty escalates when 3s arrive. Are you hooked and feel like you are the fastest? Then confront friends and people all around the globe and be the first to complete these cubes. If you only need one keyword to describe this game: Addictive!
* Hours of gaming for millions of possible combinations
* A progressive difficulty
* Gorgeous animations in 3D
* An original soundtrack for total immersion (with 11 tracks)
* Challenging puzzles to compete with speed
* Game Center challenges to confront the other players
* Optimized for iPhone 6/6+, iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3GS, iPad and iPad Retina
"A smart app for a sophisticated puzzle game", "D-Cubes is an absolutely fantastic app" and "really addictive" (Carozine.fr)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 43.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
D-Cubes 1.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Bordeaux, France, FAME develops games for iPhone and iPad. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 FAME. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.