July 17, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Limmard, Sweden - FreneticGamez is pleased to announce the release of Deep Sea: Subfighter 1.0 for iOS and Android devices. Deep Sea: Subfighter is an exciting game where players navigate the deep sea with their submarine and collect doubloons while avoiding incoming missiles and sink bombs. You need the doubloons to upgrade your submarine, or buy a shield or magnet.
Here in Sweden, we have been trying to keep foreign submarines out of our waters. The air is out of the ballasts and Deep Sea: Subfighter is now prowling the furthest-reaching app stores above and below the surface of the Google Play Store and Apple's iOS App Store. The game features in-app purchases to help upgrade, and conquer those missions and boss fights a bit quicker. Take to the seas on your iOS or Android device.
* Free Dive and Campaign
* Collect Doubloons in BOTH modes
* Avoid Obstacles - including Bombs & Missiles
* Free Dive starts simple, but ramps up the difficulty quickly
* Campaign Mode offers Multiple Levels, Boss Fights, and Collecting Doubloons
* Use the Doubloons to Upgrade the Submarine and buy shields and magnets
Don't let the world down! Enlist today to carry on the good fight in the darkness of the world's oceans. So don't wait any longer, send those bosses to their watery grave.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 21.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Deep Sea: Subfighter 1.0 is Free, and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. The game is also available for Android devices through the Google Play Store. In-app purchases are available.
Located in Limmared, Sweden - FreneticGamez is a Indie game developer and was founded in 2013. Copyright (C) 2015 FreneticGamez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.