July 20, 2015 in Web Design (E)
[prMac.com] Granada, Spain - InSili.co today is proud to announce the release of Squeezer 1.3, an important update of its web resources minifier, compiler and compressor, developed exclusively for Mac OS X. Squeezer offers advanced code minification and compilation for a wide variety of web languages, as well as the option of batch image optimization/compression.
* Markup: HTML
* Stylesheets: CSS, LESS, Stylus, Sass, SCSS
* Images: PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG
* Easy-to-use, intuitive UI
* Batteries-included: You don't need to install anything - It just works
* Add or Drag'n'Drop your files/folders
* Works with a single click
* Two View options: Mini or Extended
* Tons of custom preferences, to make Squeezer suit your particular needs
* Optimize/Compress images: PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG
* Compile (and minify): LESS, Stylus, SCSS, Sass, CoffeeScript, Literate CoffeeScript, TypeScript, Babel/ES6
* Option to .gzip final output
* Get useful info on each converted document
* Open or View (in finder) all of your converted documents
* Smart background notifications so as not to disturb your workflow
* OS X 10.7 (Lion) or later
* Intel 32-/64-bit processor
* 33 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Squeezer 1.3 is available for $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Squeezer website.
Located in Granada, Spain, InSili.co was founded in 2011 by Yanis Zafiropulos, and is focused on building beautiful apps for OSX and iOS. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2015 InSili.co. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.