May 27, 2016 in Gaming (F)
[prMac.com] Kolkata, India - Popular iOS game developing studio WITLS, today is excited to announce the release of Rescue Birds - Slingshot and Power Balls 1.0 for Mac OS X in the Mac App Store. Its a 3D action game for everyone, where the player's goal is to rescue captured birds by breaking cages with slingshot and different power balls. The game play is very interesting as it presents different backdrops and themes as players level up.
Rescue Birds - Slingshot and Power Balls will leave everyone enthralled in each of the levels. As players go up the ladder and complete levels one by one, there will always be something new waiting for them in each level.
* Simple game controls. Just aim and throw power balls at the cages
* Easy gameplay in an intriguing game environment
* 100 levels to complete (More levels are coming)
* Collect power marbles in your inventory
* Try to achieve the highest score and share with friends
* Different game environment in different levels
* High quality graphics and smooth animations
* Enthralling sound effects and background score
Rescue Birds - Slingshot and Power Balls is also coming for Apple TV very soon. Visit the WITLS website for more info about the game, and other releases by WITLS.
* Requires OS X 10.8 or later
* 64-bit processor
* Size 49.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rescue Birds - Slingshot and Power Balls 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies), and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Games category.
Witls Games is a Mobile Game development studio that develops games for Android, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Windows. They recently have published a few mobile games in Tizen store. They have published many popular games on various App Stores across different mobile and desktop platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Witls Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.