June 9, 2016 in Mail (E)
[prMac.com] Munich, Germany - Absolute creative freedom with zero HTML. equinux today is proud to announce the release of Mail Designer Pro 3, its sharpest upgrade yet. The Mac app for the creative design of professional HTML newsletters, now offers brilliant Retina resolution. The new pixel perfect graphic tools, improved real time previews, and a style refill with now more than 70 design ideas, takes creative professionals to the next level in precision and quality.
Qualitative leap! Create high definition desktop newsletters:
* Improved resolution to create desktop newsletters using high definition retina
* More than 70 new inspirational, ready-to-use design ideas
* Include full surface background art with pixel perfect positioning
Precision Push: Pixel perfect layouts and graphic elements:
* Shape tools for creating top-notch quality newsletters
* Choose from 500+ web-fonts with all available font weights
* Automatic and individual suggested font-fallbacks
Unique features for a perfect style-check:
* Realtime Inbox-Optimization for mobile devices and Apple Watch
* Smart Design-Check: Realtime-Preview for MacBooks
* Send stunning desktop-only emails directly from within Apple Mail
This release highlights three key features:
* Higher picture quality for all retina devices
* Pixel-perfect graphics tools for a more professional email design
* Inbox Optimization, Design check and sending via Apple Mail delivery options
Introductory offer - limited time only:
For this new launch Mail Designer Pro 3 is available at the upgrade price for everyone: Save 20% off the regular price at just $39.99 (RRP 49.99) - only for a limited time. For more information, please contact Christian Dallmayer.
Headquartered in Munich, Germany, equinux is a European solution provider for easy-to-use software and hardware in the realm of Apple and mobile devices. A product driven company that stands for innovation, intelligent solutions, and quality, two Apple Design Awards and numerous rave reviews from the press and media, help speak for the quality of their products. With years of experience in the technology field, they are quick to develop and market new trends and product ideas successfully throughout the world. Copyright (C) 2016 equinux AG. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.