November 16, 2009 in Weather (E)
[prMac.com] Waretown, NJ - Announcing that Markus Biernath, developer of Photo Diary has released version 2.0 for iPhone and iPod Touch users. The versatile app gives users a secure platform for recording private information, as well as for sharing with others via email or Twitter.
Photo Diary has a selection of features, which lends a sense of fun and functionality to the app. There are weather icons to indicate the weather or your mood; a password protected journal for recording confidential notes; Twitter and Twitterpic capabilities and a Google Maps location pinpointer. All of these fun things can used to give others a glimpse of the user's life.
Developed to be both private and public, Photo Diary provides the best of both worlds, making it fun and functional.
* Twitter and Twitterpic support
* Weather icons to remember the weather of the day without writing a word
* Automatic saving of the GPS Position of each entry for later reviewing in Google Maps
* Free background color selection with sliders for direct preview
* More than 40 fonts available
* Font size selection directly in the app with direct preview
* Monthly overview with all important information of an entry including a thumbnail of the entry's picture
* Email function (sending an entry including the text, picture, weather icon and google maps link
* Password protection with numpad entry
* Search function
About Photo Diary
Photo Diary is a fully functional app for iPhone and iPod Touch users. Its weather icons, photo capabilities and Google Maps support helps to liven up otherwise dull notes that can be shared by email or Twitter. Photo Diary also has a secure, password protected journal for private entries.
* iPhone or iPod Touch, requires OS 3.0 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Photo Diary 2.0 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover by Edward Turner helps mobile app developers maximize sales by optimizing their marketing copy and crafting news-worthy press releases that get picked up by some of the most-read mobile app websites and blogs on the Net. Copyright (C) 2009 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.