September 26, 2007 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Austin, TX - September 26, 2007 - Intego, the Macintosh security specialist, today announced the publication of a new blog focusing on Macintosh and Internet security. The Mac Security Blog, accessible at blog.intego.com, will feature timely information about Mac security issues, such as viruses, Internet protection, data protection and privacy. Covering all aspects of Macintosh security, the blog will include the following:
* Alerts regarding security risks that affect Macs
* General articles on Macintosh security
* Information about Apple security updates, for Mac OS X and other Apple products
* Information about security updates for other popular Macintosh software
* Articles about general Internet security
* Questions from readers, and answers from Intego's security experts and support team
* Interviews with Macintosh security experts
* Announcements of new Intego products, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of Intego software
The Mac Security Blog will be updated regularly, and information about new Macintosh security threats or security updates will be added as soon as possible. In addition to presenting articles about best practices for Mac security, The Mac Security Blog will also feature articles about general Internet security for Mac users. Written for novices and experts alike, The Mac Security Blog will be the place to go for up-to-the-minute Mac security news and information.
"We want to help Mac users, in every way possible, keep their Macs secure," said Laurent Marteau, CEO of Intego. "With the many security threats facing Internet users, The Mac Security Blog is the ideal platform for Mac users who want to make sure they are protected from the dangers of the Internet."
The Mac Security Blog can be read at http://blog.intego.com, and an RSS feed is available for readers who want to know about the latest articles as soon as possible.
Intego develops and sells desktop Internet security and privacy software for Macintosh. Intego provides the widest range of software to protect users and their Macs from the dangers of the Internet. Intego's multilingual software and support repeatedly receives awards from Mac magazines, and protects more than one million users in over 60 countries. Intego has headquarters in the USA, France and Japan. As the dangers of the Internet grow, Intego is hard at work, developing new software to protect users and their Macs from the latest security and privacy threats.