April 4, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hawthorne, New Jersey - ProRattaFactor today is proud to announce the release of Ace Omicron 1.0, the definitive survival shooter for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Ace Omicron fuses old-school gaming with fresh ideas, awesome 3d graphics and touch-based gameplay. It is fully universal and plays on all Apple touchscreen devices.
Control Eden Jackson as she fights for existence in the hostile environment of space. She was marooned from her fleet after her hyper-drive engine malfunctioned. Now she has to travel "alone" through the long, deep breath of darkness to reach home. Her journey starts from the Omicron (the 13th star of her galaxy's constellation). But be wary fellow traveler...the deepness of space is no friend to life.
* Rocks of various shapes and forms are scattered throughout the journey. Use your blaster to keep them at bay
* Robots and UFOs also thwart your venture at every path. Destroy them before they destroy your ship
* Harness fusion gems and convert them into ship upgrades
* 3D graphics and awesome effects
* Easy touch-based gameplay
* Universal application (Fully optimized for all Apple touchscreen devices)
* Play the game horizontally or vertically
* A selection of modes are available for different play styles:
1) Hyper (Automatically build your arsenal as score increases)
2) Twilight (Weapons are maxed out... now just try to survive the insane onslaught)
3) Classic (Start with nothing and selectively upgrade your ship. For old-school players)
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ace Omicron 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
ProRattaFactor is an independent studio dedicated to producing awesome retro-infused iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac games. Copyright (C) 2010 ProRattaFactor. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.