January 3, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mosquito Software launches Colorate 1.2, a donationware utility for creation of harmonic color palettes, design color schemes, aimed from hobbyist to professional designers. Colorate fully automatizes the palette generation from a main color sample, selected from the standard Color Panel, dragged from other application or obtained from an image through the integrated Image Analyze feature.
Once the palette has been generated, it is posible to add the new palette to the Library. Colorate can save and open as many Libraries as you want.
Colorate also lets save the selected palettes as standard ".clr" system palette files. This feature enables you to use any of the generated palettes from any Cocoa application that uses the standard Color Panel for color selection.
New to Version 1.2:
* Custom palette blending.
* German, Danish and Hungarian locaalizations.
* Application, toolbar and document icons.
* Better inner color calculations.
* Fixed Patch color modification using CMYK sliders from the Color Panel.
Main features of Colorate at a glance:
* Random Color Palette: Generate a new random palette.
* Blend Color Palette: Generate a new blend palette from the primary and last colors.
* Custom Palette Blending: Generate a new blend palette from two selected colors.
* Gradient Color Palette: Generate a new gradient palette from the primary selected color.
* Gradient Color Palette: Allows the customization of any of the twelve color patches.
* Analyze image: Find the predominant color from the image (not pixel color counting), and build a new palette around it.
* Save color palette: Save a ".clr" file from the selected palette that you can use from any Cocoa application.
Colorate is a full Universal Binary Cocoa application, compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 and later, including Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard".
From 2004 Mosquito SW is focused on the design and engineering of great value and affordable software distributed worldwide. All our efforts are targeted to satisfy our user's expectations and needs and to provide them the right, fast, and reliable tools and applications. For that, we encourage to free downloading all our products in a "try before buy" basis. We are very satisfied of creating value for our users, and we encourage you to send us all your comments, bug reports and suggestions in order to improve our products even more.