June 2, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software is pleased to announce a special and spectacular 24-hour offer! Every person that orders TheMacBundles' May bundle between 9 PM on June 1st and 9 PM on June 2nd automatically will be entered in a drawing to also receive a free copy of the July bundle. Users have an excellent chance of winning a free bundle because one of every 12 people placing orders on 6/2 randomly will be selected to also receive the July bundle at no additional charge!
All software which is sold on TheMacBundles is covered by a no-fine-print policy:
* Our customers receive the same support that is provided to people who paid the full retail price for the software.
* Our customers receive the same special pricing for upgrades that apply to people who paid the full retail price for the software.
* Our customers receive the same licenses that are supplied to people who paid the full retail price for the software.
Each winner will be notified via email. This special offer expires at 9 PM (EDT) on June 2nd.
TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. TheMacBundles:
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support, the same license, and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
Additionally, ordering a Weekly Special when ordering a bundle from either BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) store or when ordering the May bundle results in an additional discount!
Users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.